Thursday, November 12, 2009

Veteran's Day Parade

Home of the free because of the BRAVE!
This flag was as big as Central Avenue

Aidan kept yelling out " I like your gun"




This is the last picture Dan took before Aidan wandered off
by himself while was I in the bathroom at Boston Market. He
was tyring to go back out to the parade and find
his dad since he didn't see him he started walking along the parade.
I came out about two minutes later and his cousins didn't notice he had left. We all
started frantically searching for him and it was a NIGHTMARE.
It is hard to re-tell the story because it was so horrible.
I was praying "Please God, Please God" the entire time we searched.
Every horrible thought runs through your mind when you are
looking for your lost child and anything can happen.
Needless to say the more we searched the area the farther
he walked. There were so many police that they put it out
on the walkie talkies and a cop spotted him quickly.
Thank God he is safe and my heart breaks for any mother or father
who had this kind of nightmare become a reality!
(I am also so thankful that we never cut that hair...easy to describe and spot)!

No comments:

Post a Comment