Monday, October 26, 2009

First Box of Raisins...

Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are.
Let me learn from you,
love you, bless you before you depart.
Let me not pass you by in quest of
some rare and perfect tomorrow.
Let me hold you while I may,
for it may not always be so.
One day I shall dig my nails into the earth,
or bury my face in the pillow,
or stretch myself taut,
or raise my hands to the
sky and want more than
all the world,
your return.
--Author Unknown
(I just love the quote)
She is just growing up so fast. One year is
around the corner and I am
amazed at how she has grown.
Today, Dan and I sat on the ground
and had her walk back and forth
between us and she was laughing
so much and taking more and more
steps. Her confidence was growing
and it was so cute to see her take her little steps
but of course I started thinking how much I
am going to miss her little crab crawl as she grows up.

No comments:

Post a Comment